Friday, February 20, 2009

Just a steaming pile of crap.

Hahaha. HAHAHA hahahahahahahahahahaaa... I'm a loser baby.
(Well, that sounds a
great deal like something my dear Kiki would write. *& don't you know it!*)

Just thought that I'd check in before it hits 8:00 am (I will tell you just how wrong the time is on this site- it's 7:47 in reality, go figure) and my legs, which are now disintegrating due to a wonderful tingling sensation that won't. piss. off, actually do decide to crumble and I can go back to my land of fantasising and tummy rumbles. Which reminds me... I was going to make a mango smoothie before I scared my papa by walking in the door. A mission for a later date.

To tell the truth, my mind is... rushing by... at a million miles an hour. None of this is entertaining, none of this makes sense, and I do not care in the slightest at the moment. ^.^

I am a clueless soul even though I've "been here, done that".
I am a wander
er even if I don't leave my own room.
I can fall in love easily if I run away just as fast.

I have been hypocritical against hypocrites.
I am a
teacher to myself because I'm always learning.
I'm a legal adult with the body of that younger than my age.
I am a dreamer, I am a
thinker, I am a paradox.


What might have been lost...
What might have been lost...
What might have been lost...
What might have been lost...
Don't bother me.

No comments: